Skip to main content

Have you ever done something really bad to your pet?

"Have you ever done something really bad to your pet?"

I have. And not just once! Let me share some of the hilarious things my friends and I have done to our pets, along with some funny stories and photos.

  1. My little bird loves sunflower seeds, so I crack one open, and then take it from her to eat myself.

     

    Bird loves sunflower seeds

  2. I secretly took a photo of my cat trying to weigh herself on the scale and posted it online.

    My cat tried to weigh herself

  3. Right after my dog had puppies, my grandpa bought a whole crate of milk and a box of dog sausages for her. I got caught stealing some sausages for myself.

     Got caught by my dog

  4. When I was a kid, I had a tabby cat who was great at catching fish. But every fish she caught, I would cook for myself, leaving her just the bones.

  5. One morning, I skipped breakfast. While cooking chicken breast for my cat, it smelled so good that I added some olive oil and spices, then ate it all myself.

  6. I tried using dish soap to give my dog a bath. Uh, let's just say it didn’t rinse off very well.

     never wash your dog with dish soap

  7. While writing a depressing paper, I started grooming my cat to relieve stress. I kept brushing and brushing until I brushed off a whole patch of fur. After that, every time she saw me with a brush, she'd run for her life.

  8. My dog was sleeping in his doghouse, which had a curtain over the entrance. I wanted to pet him at night, but I didn't turn on the light. I reached in, and my finger went straight up his nose. Not a great wake-up call!

    my poor little dog

     

  9. I couldn't sleep, so I laid on the floor next to my dog. I finally fell asleep, but then had a dream where someone hit me. I swung a punch in my dream, and it landed on my dog's face. He yelped and hid under the bed, refusing to come out.

  10. I placed the entrance of the cat’s litter box facing the wall, so when my cat tried to use it, he couldn't find the opening and ended up peeing in a plastic bag instead. I didn't know, so I scolded him. Later, when I was cleaning up, I realized the poor guy couldn't even get in. I felt so bad that I gave him a treat.

  11. I found a racing pigeon that had been shot by a gun. After taking it to the vet and saving its life, I planned to keep it until it healed, then release it. My bad—I didn't research how to take care of pigeons. I just fed it corn every day, and it got so fat it couldn't fly anymore.

     overweight pigeon

  12. My rabbit was eating some grass, so I kept pulling it out as he was eating. He'd take a bite, and I'd pull. Take another bite, I'd pull again. Eventually, I got bit.

Pets... gotta love them, even if they don't always love us back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the best diet for my pet's specific needs?

Tailoring Your Pet's Diet: A Guide to Meeting Their Specific Nutritional Needs Choosing the right diet for your pet is one of the most important decisions you'll make as a pet owner. Just like humans, pets have unique nutritional requirements based on factors such as age, breed, size, activity level, and health status. In this article, we'll explore how to determine the best diet for your pet's specific needs and provide guidance on selecting the right food to support their overall health and well-being. Understanding Your Pet's Nutritional Needs Before delving into specific dietary recommendations, it's essential to understand the fundamental nutritional needs of your pet: 1. Protein High-quality protein is essential for maintaining muscle mass, supporting immune function, and promoting overall health. 2. Fats Healthy fats provide energy, support skin and coat health, and aid in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. 3. Carbohydrates Carbohydrates serve as a s

How big is the global pet bird market, really?

The Global Bird Market: Is the Pet Bird Business Worth it? Without a doubt, dogs and cats have always been the go-to choice for pet lovers everywhere. However, as interest in exotic pets continues to rise, more and more people are opting for these unique companions. For example, birds, representing the exotic pet category, are experiencing a steady surge in ownership, inadvertently driving the growth of the bird market, including products and services related to avian care. Global Bird Market Segmentation and Market Size Birds Market Segmentation The bird market is typically divided into domestic and wild birds (also known as outdoor birds).   1. Domestic Birds Mainly refers to birds bred and raised through artificial means, including various species of parrots, pigeons, and even ostriches. These birds are often kept as pets or supplied for commercial purposes to zoos, exhibitions, etc. Due to the controlled breeding and management of domestic birds, their numbers and quality are relat

Keeping Emperor Scorpions: A Beginner's Guide

Keeping Emperor Scorpions: A Beginner's Guide So, you're thinking about keeping an Emperor Scorpion, huh? They might seem creepy or even scary to some, but for those who keep them, they're unique, fascinating creatures. And let me tell you, they've got quite the charm. First off, these guys are big – like, really big. But don't worry, they're not quick to strike or anything. They've got this calm vibe going on. And their venom? It's not much worse than a bee sting. Plus, they're chill with different environments, so even though they're from the hot African tropics, you can find them as pets almost anywhere. Now, if you're into unconventional pets and you're tired of cats and dogs, Emperor Scorpions might be your jam. They're totally trending, especially among the younger crowd. But let's be real, not everyone's on board with keeping scorpions as pets. So, if you're new to the world of arachnids and you're not sure how